Carers Hub Service
A CARER is someone of any age, who, without payment, provides help and support to a partner, child, relative, friend or neighbour, who could not manage without their help. This could be due to age, physical or mental illness, addiction or disability.
The Carers Hub Service is a group of 7 local organisations commissioned by London Borough of Richmond upon Thames and NHS Richmond Clinical Commissioning Group to provide between them, services specifically for carers in the borough.
These services include:
- a universal advice and information service
- debt management and financial advice
- training and workshops
- emotional support
- carers awareness training for professionals
- opportunities for carer engagement
- short breaks and leisure programmes
- to make representation for the voice and needs of carers
The Carers Hub Service is led by Richmond Carers Centre and is contracted to provide these services until 31st July 2018.
To see the seven organisations that make up the Richmond Carers Hub Service CLICK HERE.
See also our Community Independent Living Service Page