Newly Registered Patients
To register with our practice, call in to the Surgery and collect our Registration Forms from reception, completing these forms enables the Practice to manage ongoing medical conditions. You can also download our Registration Forms here:
Our Registration Forms (Patient and Children’s) can be downloaded as Word documents for completion on your personal computer, or on PDF format to print and complete by hand.
- Patient Registration Form [PDF, 916KB]
- Patient Registration Form – 2017 [MS Word, 3,185KB]
- Children’s Registration Form [PDF, 58.6KB]
- Children’s Registration Form [MS Word, 42.5KB]
- GMS1 Form as PDF format only [PDF, 168KB] (print and complete) this form must accompany either of the other registration forms.
Please ensure you bring with you one of the following as proof of ID:
- Driving License
- ID Card
We also require one of the following as proof of address:
- Tenancy Agreement
- Utility Bill
- Mortgage Statement
You will be registered with the Practice as a whole and not with an individual Doctor, but you are free to consult any of the Doctors within the Practice. It is usually best to keep to the same Doctor during any particular illness.
We are always happy to see any relatives or friends staying with you if they need a Doctor or Nurse. They will need to fill out a short form for the information to be returned to their own Doctor. Please arrive 10 minutes before your appointment to allow time for completion of the necessary forms.